Digicel's new myPAL feature in the My Digicel App allows you to be in control and have full access to your account 24/7 on the go via the My Digicel App.
myPAL gives you access to:
- Temporarily increase your credit limit without having to contact customer care*
- Apply “promise to pay” for 3-days if you didn’t get a chance to pay on or before the bill due date*
- Book store appointments at anyone one of our 3 Experience Store locations (ANSA, C3 & Tobago)
- Request a letter of non-indebtedness
- View Call details and data usage details
- View your last 3 Home & Entertainment and Mobile bills
- View bill, voice, data and sms balances, transaction history and last payment made
- View homephone balances/used minutes
- View your price plan, contract start and end date (mobile)
- Top Up & Pay Bills online
- Purchase plans or Add-ons such as roaming, more minutes & data.
To log on, simply visit the My Digicel App on your device or visit our My Digicel App web at https://service.digiceltt.com/selfcare and follow the steps below.
Step 1. Select the menu to the top left hand corner.
Step 2. Select the Personal Access Link.
Step 3. Click 'Enter Here'.
Step 4. Once you’ve entered, you can proceed to select the mobile option or the Home and Entertainment option to view and manage your accounts. We’d love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave tell us what you think so we can continue to update myPAL to better suit your needs.